Terms and Conditions
Users of the Services offered by BetConstruct acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
Owner of BetConstruct and related Services
Soft Construct (Malta) Limited
Luxe Pavilion, 2nd level, Diamonds International Building
STJ 4010 - Portomaso, St. Julians, Malta
FeedConstruct under Fast Shift Limited
Clinch's House, Lord Street,
Douglas, Isle of Man IM99 1RZ
This document is a legal agreement between you, the User, and the corporation which runs BetConstruct for your use of it and, in any case, for the use of the services provided. “Legal agreement” means that the terms of this agreement are binding on the relationship between you and us once you have accepted the terms.
For simplicity, “User,” “you,” “your” and like terms, either in singular or plural form, refer to you, the User. “We,” “our,” “us” and like terms refer to the corporation which owns and manages BetConstruct as outlined in the present document. “BetConstruct” refers to the website available at the following URL www.betconstruct.com and its subdomains owned by us. “Agreement” refers to this document, as amended from time to time. Other defined terms are set forth in the section named “Definitions” at the bottom of the Agreement.
Acceptance of this Agreement
In order to use BetConstruct, you must read carefully and agree to this Agreement and accept this Agreement by clicking the button for acceptance. If you don’t accept this Agreement you cannot use the Service.
Information about BetConstruct
BetConstruct is an online space through which the Owner presents and promotes its software as a service (Saas) solutions that allow professionals to build their own gaming or gambling Software or other technical tools (also related to statistics, live scouting data and other corporate analytics tools). Such professionals may also send a request to join the network of the Owner’s commercial partners. BetConstruct has the mere purpose to showcase and present the Owner Saas solutions. No commercial transaction takes place on BetConstruct.
Registration, content on BetConstruct and prohibited use of BetConstruct
Deleting User accounts and account termination
Registered Users can cancel their accounts and stop using the Service at any time, through the interface of BetConstruct or by directly contacting the Owner.
The Owner, in case of breach of the Terms by the User, reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User's account at any time and without notice.
The Owner reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User's account at any time and without notice if it believes that:
- The account is deemed to be, at the Owner’s sole discretion, for whatever reason, inappropriate or offensive or in violation of this Agreement.
- In case of an investigation by legal action or governmental involvement; and/or
- The use of BetConstruct by the User may result in violation of law or regulations; and/or
- User's access or use of the Service may result in injury to the Owner, other Users or third parties; and/or
- User has violated this Agreement; and/or.
Content available on BetConstruct
The content available on BetConstruct is protected by the laws in force on intellectual property rights and by related international treaties. Unless otherwise stated, use of any content is permitted exclusively within the limits set forth in the present clause.
The Owner grants the User, for the entire duration of the Agreement, a personal, non-assignable and non-exclusive license for the use of such content. Such license is solely intended for personal use of any such content and never for its commercial use and is limited to the User's device.
Therefore, User may not copy and/or download and/or share (beyond the limits set forth below), modify, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content, even of third parties, available on BetConstruct, nor allow any third party to do so through the User or its device, even without User's knowledge.
Where explicitly stated on BetConstruct, the User may be authorized, only for personal use, to download and/or copy and/or share some content available through BetConstruct, for its sole personal use and provided that the copyright attributions and all the other attributions requested by the Owner are correctly implemented.
Content provided by the User
Users are responsible for their own content and that of third parties that they share through BetConstruct, that they upload and post on or through BetConstruct, or that they transfer by any other means. Users confirm that they have all the necessary consents from third parties whose data and/or content they share with the Owner and hereby indemnify the Owner for any liability or claim arising against the Owner in connection with illegal distribution of third-party content or unlawful use of the Service.
The Owner does not operate any kind of moderation on the content published by the User or by third parties, but may decide to suspend or interrupt the visualisation of said content in the event that:
- If it is believed that the content, while being accessible via BetConstruct, may put at risk the Users, third parties, the availability of the Service and/or the Owner.
- said action is solicited by a public authority; or
- It is decided to do so in view of, or as a result of, legal actions;
- A notice of infringement of intellectual property rights is received;
- other Users file complaints;
Rights over content provided by Users
By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through BetConstruct, the User grants a license to the Owner without territorial limits, non-exclusive, royalty-free and with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such content in any media or via distribution methods currently available or developed later.
Content provided by third parties
The Owner does not moderate the content or links provided by third parties before their publication on BetConstruct. The Owner is not responsible for the content provided by third parties or for its availability.
Services provided by third parties
Users may use third-party services or content included in BetConstruct, but they must be aware of these third parties' terms and conditions and have given consent to them. Under no circumstances will the Owner be deemed liable in relation to the proper functionality or availability, or both, of third-party services.
The Service shall be used only in accordance with these Terms.
Users may not:
- use BetConstruct in any other improper manner that violates the Terms.
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise or otherwise conceal the origin of their messages or of the content posted;
- conceal their identity or steal someone else's identity or, in any case, pretend to be or represent a third party, if not expressly allowed to do so by such third party;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of BetConstruct, including the services or any network connected to the website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on BetConstruct, including the services or any network connected to BetConstruct;
- register or use the Service in order to approach the Users to promote, sell or advertise products or services of any kind through BetConstruct in any way;
- misappropriate any account in use by another User;
- disseminate or publish content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate;
- defame, abuse, harass, use threatening practices, threaten or violate the legal rights of others in any other way (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- rent, lease or sublicense BetConstruct;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of BetConstruct or its content;
- copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided through BetConstruct;
- circumvent any technology used by BetConstruct or its licensors to protect content accessible via it;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on BetConstruct or any portion of it;
Indemnification and limitation of liability
Disclaimer of warranties
The Owner provides the services to you strictly on an "As is" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law the Owner expressly disclaims all conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights. The Owner makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any “content” and assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- The Owner does not endorse, warrant, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any event, product or service available through the “services” or any website accessible through the “services.”
No action from or on behalf of the Owner or any other source shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above warranty exclusions may not apply to you.
- any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the “services.
- any access to your device and/or information available through such access; and/or
- any viruses, trojan horses, bugs, malware or the like in or transferred through the “services” or through the actions of any third party;
- any interruption of the “services”;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our systems and/or any information accessible through such systems;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of the “services” and “BetConstruct”;
- errors, omissions or inaccuracies in any “content”;